Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reflection 1


Writing for me is very important and I work hard to improve this skill in English writing. People need writing everywhere especially in school, in higher education and in the work field. Furthermore, in my studying the teacher examines our writing and helps us to improve it.  Some people use writing as a job skill. Writing is different; for example, in education and the work situation people need to write in an official way. On other hand, in writing a letter to a friend or family or cousin they can use an informal way. I think writing expresses the personality of people, so they can write their opinion and explain a theory from their point of view. Writing gives the people a chance to improve their communication with people; if there is a chance for the readers to express their ideas about what you wrote and what you think about special issues. Moreover, I think writing is important in my major career which is business; some projects in business need from the manager to write about his project and if the managers have a high writing skill in explaining their ideas they will attract the other parties easily. As a result, they will increase their profit and build a good relationship with other businesses. I think writhing is a soul which every person needs to improve and protect.

No comments:

Post a Comment